Feel like Shopify’s 3 Day Trial just isn’t enough? Want more time to see if it’s the right fit? Well, you’re in luck- there’s a lot more on the table. Did you know that you can actually get three months of Shopify for $1 per month? That’s right, you’ll almost be getting the old 90-day Shopify trial.
In this post, I’ll explain how you can start a free trial and enjoy 3 months of Shopify for $1/month on select plans. Plus, I’ll go over the benefits and drawbacks of the plans so you know exactly what you’re getting into.
All About Shopify 3 Months For $1 Per Month
You can get this thanks to the Starter plan. Shopify announced the Starter Plan as a replacement for the Lite Plan back in July of last year. It’s geared at new merchants who wish to sell through social media and messaging applications without the requirement for a full-fledged web store.
This Starter Plan is meant to be a more economical choice at $5 USD per month, compared to the previous Lite Plan, which was $9 USD per month, and it includes additional capabilities not available in the Lite Plan.
As of right now, the platform is offering a solid deal of letting the user only pay $1 per month for every month for Starter, with no limitations on its usual features.
What’s Included In The Starter Plan
Here’s a quick overview of all the features and benefits you can get from this plan.
- Social Media and Messaging Selling Capabilities: The Shopify Starter plan is ideal for merchants who wish to sell their items via social media or messaging applications without having to run an online store. You can effortlessly generate product links to distribute in social media posts or messages, making it easier to reach out to customers and make sales.
- Link-in-Bio Tool: Linkpop, Shopify’s link-in-bio tool, makes it simple to maintain all of your product listings in one place, providing you with a streamlined selling experience.
- Competitive Transaction Fees: The Starter plan offers competitive transaction fees, making it an affordable option for new merchants. The specific transaction fees for your region can be found in the Shopify Starter plan details.
- Ready-to-Use Start Theme: The Starter plan comes with a ready-to-use Start theme- it can’t be edited, but it looks good and you can get to selling right away.
- Analytics and Reports: You can easily track the performance of your business with the Starter plan, which comes with the analytics page inventory reports, behavior reports, and marketing reports.
- International Commerce Support: The Starter plan allows your business to grow its presence globally using Shopify Markets, a cross-border management solution that assists you with every stage of the international selling process.
Eligibility Criteria for This $1/month For 3 Months Shopify Plan
To be eligible for the Starter Plan, you must be a brand-new merchant with no active Shopify accounts. Furthermore, the Starter Plan is only available during the free trial time. If you already have an online store or have used Shopify previously, you will not be eligible for this plan. Before signing up, make sure you meet the Starter Plan eligibility requirements and are aware of the plan’s restrictions, which I’ll talk about below.
Limitations Of The Starter Plan
The Shopify Starter plan has several limitations that you should be aware of before signing up for this plan. Some of these limitations include:
- No Point of Sale (POS) System: This means that merchants cannot process in-person transactions and will have to rely solely on online sales.
- No Online Store: The lack of an online store can limit the reach and accessibility of a merchant’s products.
- No Theme Customization: Merchants will be limited to the default Start theme and cannot make any changes to it, limiting their branding options.
- Limited Availability: The Starter Plan is only available to new merchants and those in the free trial period, so existing customers cannot switch to this plan.
- Limited Staff Accounts: Merchants can work solo with no extra staff accounts, which can hinder their ability to efficiently manage their store and delegate tasks.
- No SSL Certificates: This can negatively impact the security and trust of a merchant’s website, as SSL certificates are crucial for protecting sensitive information during transactions.
How To Get The $1 For 3 Months Trial
You need to sign up for the Shopify Starter plan to get the $1 For 3 Months Trial; doing so is quick and easy. Just follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Visit the Shopify website using this free trial link and click on the “Sign Up Now” button.
- Step 2: Answer a few questions about your business or skip this step. I recommend providing the answers, so Shopify can work on making itself better for you.
- Step 3: Give your store a name or skip- you can do that later as well.
- Step 4: Choose the country where your business is located.
- Step 5: Create a Shopify ID using an email address, Apple ID, Facebook ID, or Google.
- Step 6: Once your Shopify ID is created, you will be redirected to the dashboard and click on “Pick a Plan”.
- Step 7: Choose the Starter plan to get the 3 Months Shopify for $1 per month offer.
- Step 8: On the checkout page, confirm the billing cycle, enter your billing address and payment information, and start your free trial.
That’s it! You’re now ready to start selling on the Shopify Starter Plan. If you have any questions or need help along the way, Shopify’s support team is always there to help.
Is The Shopify Free Trial Worth It?
Absolutely! The Shopify free trial is an excellent opportunity for new merchants to explore the platform and see whether it is a good match for their business. And the $1 per month for three months offer is too good to pass up. Even if the trial isn’t enough to sway you, Shopify’s core plans are the cheapest they’ve ever been.
This means you won’t have to break the budget to get started with such a powerful e-commerce platform. So, whether you’re just getting started or switching platforms, the Shopify free trial is well worth considering.
How to Make the Most of the Trial
So, you’ve decided to try out Shopify’s Starter plan and see if it’s the right platform for your business. Great! But what now? The trial period can be intimidating or simply confusing, especially if you’re new to e-commerce.
No worries! By following these guidelines, you can make the most of your trial period and ensure a smooth and successful launch of your online business.
Familiarize Yourself with Shopify
Before you begin setting up your store, you should become acquainted with the platform and how it operates. To gain a sense for the platform, spend some time navigating the dashboard, reading support articles, and watching videos.
Take Advantage of Free Tools and Resources
To make the most of your trial, Shopify provides a number of free tools and resources. Take advantage of the marketing tools to promote your store, experiment with the app store to add new features, and use the theme editor to design your website.
Try Out Different Themes and Customize Your Site
With so many free and premium themes available, it’s crucial to experiment with them all to determine which one best fits your store. To personalize your website, try out various layouts, and add your own brand elements, use the theme editor.
Get a Head Start on Marketing and SEO
Use the trial period to your advantage to start marketing and SEO campaigns. Get to work on your blog’s content quality, start expanding your email list, and look into keyword research to improve your search engine rankings.
Take advantage of Shopify’s Apps
You can optimize your store using a wealth of tools and resources available in the app store. Exploring the app store and learning what tools that work with your plan will help you organize your work better, boost your SEO, and increase traffic to your business.
Keep Your Store Up-to-Date
Check the Shopify blog frequently and follow them on social media to stay up to speed with the newest features and tools. This will guarantee that you are utilizing all of the most cutting-edge features that are readily available to you.
Refer To Shopify’s Customer Support
Shopify’s customer support team is always on hand to assist you if you encounter any problems or have any inquiries. Employ this to your advantage to find the solutions you require and get the most out of your trial.
Can I dropship with the 3 Months for $1 Per Month plan?
Yes, you can. If you’ve got suppliers already, that is. The Starter Plan is limited, so it might be quite tricky to get everything done smoothly. For dropshipping, paying $19 and getting the Basic plan is a better choice, as it offers a better inventory system along with a lot more functionality than Starter does.
In a nutshell, the Shopify 3 months for $1 per month trial is an incredible opportunity for new e-commerce entrepreneurs. It’s an amazing deal that gives you access to all the essential tools and resources you need to get your store up and running in no time. The best part? You don’t have to pay a fortune. The trial is risk-free, and you can cancel anytime you want.
So, why not give it a try? Sign up for the plan, and see the results for yourself. You might be surprised at how easy it is to get started, and how quickly you can grow your online business.
Related Articles On Shopify
- Shopify 120 Day Trial
- Shopify 60 Day Trial
- Shopify 45 Day Trial
- Shopify 30 Day Trial
- Shopify 21 Day Trial
- Shopify Free Trial Limitations
- What Happens When Shopify Trial Ends?
- Shopify vs Custom Site
- Shopify Unlimited Free Trial
- Shopify Free Trial Extension
- Can You Sell Used Items on Shopify?
- Can I Start Selling on Shopify in My First Free Trial